A pair of lovely eyes can make a face look very graceful. A wide range of eye beauty products are available to intensify the beauty of eyes.
These products are also used to camouflage eye defects like wrinkles around the eyes, puffiness, dark circles and so on.
Different Eye Beauty Products and their use
- Natural Eye cream is used to moisturize eyes. It is made of natural herbal products that are applied during night before sleep.
- Eye base or eye primer is applied initially to provide foundation for further makeup.
- Eye color or eye shadow is used to enhance the depth and dimension of eyes.
- Kajal is a cosmetic product used to define eyes, when it is made from natural herbal products it gives a soothing effect to your eyes. It is applied on the rim of the lower lash from end to end.
- Eyeliner is a product used to give more depth and volume to eyes. It is applied on the edge of the upper eyelash. It is also used to redefine the natural shape of eyes.
- Mascara is used to improve the volume of lashes. It is applied using a brush.
- Eye makeup remover is used to remove the makeup around eyes.
- Artificial eyelashes are used to give a glamorous look to eyes.
- Eye glitters or shimmers are used to give a rich look.
- Rose water can be used to hydrate eyes. It also helps in removing the strain look in eyes. Take two dabs of cotton soaked in rose water and place it on your closed eyes for 15mins, to give a fresh look before makeup.
Eye Beauty Products to camouflage Eye Defects
For Dark Circles
Concealers are the best eye beauty product to hide dark circles. Choose a concealer whose shade is lighter than the shade of your normal skin. Apply from the inside corner of your eye to the outside until the concealer completely blends with your skin.
You can use cucumber-based eye cream during night to lighten dark circles.
For Eye Puffiness
Use concealers along with shimmers. Apply concealer as usual and then apply shimmers underneath your eyes, this helps in diffusing light to hide puffiness.
For Droopy Eyelids
Artificial eyelashes give an uplifting look for droopy eyelids. Apply mascara only on upper eyelash. Avoid using them on lower eyelashes.
Choosing Eye Beauty Products
Nowadays, there are many options available to choose these kinds of products. Before selecting a product, it is recommended to test the product on your skin for sensitivity. It is safer to choose natural herbal products to avoid allergies.
Precautions while using Eye Beauty Products
- Avoid use of expired products, to avoid infection.
- Use only tested products. If the applied product causes irritation, discontinue the use of product and consult your doctor immediately.
Contact lens wearers must use eye products with extreme care. Contact lens must be worn before applying makeup and must be removed after removing the eye makeup.