Eyes are the most important feature of any human being. They can make you look young, beautiful and glamorous. The eye makeup tips that have been discussed below works for any age and they are so easy and simple that you can try it on your own.
The items you need:
With the above mentioned products you can glam up you eye for any occasion.
Eye makeup tips to be followed to achieve a perfect eye makeup:
- First thing you need is concealer. Concealer is basically used to disguise the bluish discoloration or under eye circles. Put 3 dots of concealer under your eye, starting from the darkest region (inner eye), in the middle (under the pupil) and the outer region. Now, instead of rubbing, just pat it with your finger until it disappears. Use the ring finger because it has the softest pad.
- Now it is the time for Eye Base. It helps to keep your eye-shadow in shape for long hours. You should be careful while priming your lid else it will result in a greasy line.
- Eyeliner plays an important role in the eye makeup tips. For eyeliners it is better to go for dark eye-shadows. Take a wet slanted brush and dip it in dark eye-shadow. Now, very carefully line the upper eye, close to the lashes, start from the inner corner and end it at the outer corner. On the bottom part of the eye, put the eyeliner from the inner to the outer region. To make it smudgy or if you want Smokey eye, take the dark eye-shadow on a brush and pat it below and above the lid.
- For eye-shadows, it is advised to use three toned shadow. First start with a light colour, which will match your lid. Now gently sweep the colour of the eye-shadow across the lid and all the way to your brow bone. Now use medium colour only for the lid. On the crease use dark colour to make it gorgeous and beautiful.
- The next important part in the eye makeup is the use of highlighter. To brighten your eye, use lightest eye-shadow at the inner corner. Just take some in your finger and dab the inner region where bottom lid meets the upper lid. This gives “popping of eye” look.
- To highlight your brow take super light eye-shadow and dab it from the middle to outward on your brow. You can also blend it with your finger.
- Eyelash curler gives an extra charm to your eye and makes it look more glamorous, even for long lashes. For extra effect just heat the curler with blow-dryer for a second.
- Mascara is another important element in the eye makeup, which is not to be overlooked. Take your mascara wand and put it on the bottom of the lashes and wiggle it back and forth.
With these eye makeup tips, one can definitely fascinate the world with gorgeous eyes.